Thursday, June 10, 2010

There's always the first time.


Yeah, there's always the first time for everything.First trip, first love, first date, first kiss, first night, first car, first high heel, bla bla bla ... And few days ago, I finally made my first on line order. Yipie, congratulation! After all this time I finally encourage my self to shop on line. Do you want to know what I order? I ordered a pair of flat shoes. It's a custom made shoes. It means you have to order and pay for it first before they make your shoes. And I'm so glad big size is available. Well, actually it's not the only local on line store that provides big size. But this the first time I ensure my self to buy it. Because I'm always afraid that if I bought the shoes on line, they won't fit on my big foot. It's obvious that you can't try them on before you buy it, right? The good thing about on line shopping is you can think about it first for days before you finally decide it to buy it unlike when you bought shoes at the mall. With the atmosphere in the store that can make you go wild, panic and without further thinking you end up buy one or two their shoes. Especially if they had discount. Oh, I really know that feeling. But sometimes I thank to God for giving me big sized foot because sometimes the store doesn't have the size for me. But sometimes, my big sized foot also giving me trouble to buy the shoes that I really love and having big sized foot really cost me a lot. Because big sized shoes is usually the imported one. And I just can't buy it randomly without asking my self first, "Do I really need those?"
Well, back to my custom shoes, I haven't have it on me now. It's still on processed. It takes 3 weeks for them to make it. And I can't hardly wait for them. .I've even already started looking at their other design just in case the shoes fits and woozz, ... I'll be ready with my second order. My friend said to me "Once you start, you won't stop". Well, I think she's right.


No comments:

Post a Comment