Thursday, June 3, 2010

How can you resist this such a bloke?



Last night while I was switching TV channel, I kind of accidentally stumbled upon this old TV series. I used to love this series, well not really loved it but I did really love one of the cast there. You may know him as Michael Scofield in Prison Break. His name is Wentworth Miller, he was born in June 2nd, 1972. And I think he has those prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen on a man. When you see him, you can feel as if he’s piercing into your soul. I'm not a huge fan of Prison Break but I always watched it just to see him. Michael Scofield is a genius and I don't mind breaking a jail for him. I absolutely want to keep him forever as a prisoner in my heart-jail.
I'm sorry, honey, I cheat on you this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment